Sunday 21 December 2014

Pay Close Attention - Christmas Break Again Again

Hello,

First off I'd like to promote a couple of my followers who've got their own blogs, Misty Steele and Krazy Kay, check them out, I think you'll like what you see.

As long time readers of my blog will know, it's time for me to take my Christmas Break.  I'll be back to answering comments and queries in the new year but don't worry I've got a lot of captions queued up and ready to post for the rest of the holiday period.  After Christmas I hope you'll enjoy the storytelling company of Sirazad and her tales of One Thousand and One Dicks.

2014 has been my most productive year yet so I'm planning to take January off for a rest but I should be back in February with brand new characters and storylines.  A big thank you to all of my readers, I've now got over 400 followers and am well on the way to 6 million page views.  Thanks for your comments and inspiration and here's wishing you all very merry holidays and a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment