Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Seven Deadly Sins - Pride

Hello, I've been doing some general blog house keeping, adding some replies to comments, labels and tweaking this blog's design. I've also finished the the 'Seven Deadly Sins' series which I hope will be a lesson for me in making sure that I got a clear idea how a series is going to end before I start it. I wrote the first four 'Deadly Sins' last October but the last three have taken successively longer to produce, I hope you like the finale.










3 comments:

  1. Once again excellent work. It was simply wonderful on so many levels. Congrats on finishing it and I must say it was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This series was simply phenomenal. Thanks for all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really classy work! Great pic finds too.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete