Sunday 1 March 2015

A Walk In The Park

Hello,

Always fashionably late with news, I've now been informed that Google have reversed their content policy decision, thanks to Viola and Emory Ahlberg for the information.  So no need to panic, just retain a permanent low level of anxiety.

As I've started a couple of Tumblrs, I'll still be maintaining them, just in case.  So new content will still be posted here on Blogger but also at:


I'm also reblogging all of the content previously published on this site, one caption an hour, every hour, at:



4 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha -- Actually, Blogger changed its mind. They're not changing anything now.

    http://www.cnet.com/news/google-reverses-ban-on-explicit-blogger-content/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emory,

      Thanks a lot for the news, I've updated the commentary above.

      Delete
  2. I reported on worldoftg.com as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viola.

      Thanks a lot for keeping us up to date.

      Delete