Thursday 1 April 2021

7 Perilous - The Secret Origin of Perdita

Hello from 2013,

If you are reading this it will be because I've stopped captioning regularly either having retired or fallen under a bus or some other such mishap.  I have spent some periods of inactivity before and I know that some people might be concerned as to whether I'll ever start up again.  As you'll see from this post that won't be the case but as I've always been a neurotic completist I don't want to leave without ending some of my series properly. 

This is the first of what will be my 'last' captions even though they've been written some time in the past.  I hope to have 'last' versions of some of my more popular storylines and here is the first of the 'last' the final 'Perils of Perdita' story.

















No comments:

Post a Comment